Last night was all about squeezing between Newsroom, Zouk and Phuture with the usuals. Lots of elbow-jabbing and of course- getting to see and catch up with dearest Ting, Edward, Pammie, Shups and Fanny and a certain Q-ty pie :)
Phuture was an ordeal, talk about squeezing (as in navigating) and being squeezed (in more ways than 1). Thank god I can always depend of my sister to protect me. Thanks jie! Was pretty energetic until towards the end where I just stood there like a block of wood, wishing for an armchair to appear. Lousy me.
Now, pardon me while I whine- Was so glad to see Q-ty pie! I know this is such an annoying way to call someone but that was the first thing that came to my mind. Q-ty pie has a name, its Shawn. Well, actually I wouldn't have noticed him if darr didn't suddenly go 'pearl!!! your cute guy!' I ermm... didn't even recognise him. Cute, with a perpetual blur look on his face. Think he's younger than me though. Tsk!
Enough of whining, time to do article... been procrastinating a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment