At Jerome's house with Shuping. Feeling comfortable and contented after a KFC dinner. Article's completed and sent to Cute Editor but not without plenty of trouble due to an an oversized attachment (with 10 ictures). Gmail's a lifesaver... 1 bloody impressive GB of account space at a time where my trusty hotmail account and naxxera account had failed me. Shesh, I sound like some internet revolution devotee. With the article sent, I'm just left with worrying if Wilson and Cute Editor finds it okay.
Feeling rather disappointed about tomorrow though. Planned to play mahjong at Lidong's house only to realise that I can't cos of my bro's wedding photoshoot- it rained the other time when we got to Sentosa so they had to reschedule. Tsk tsk! Was selfishly wishing that I didn't have to go Sentosa- but can't, especially when I haven't really been getting along well with my brother recently. Quite a number of squabbles.
Guss called and we chatted a little. She was askng if I could go to her pub- but stopped short when I told her that I'm at Woodlands. Still thinking if I should head down... I'm dressed for one of my slackier days, t-shirt and shorts.
Weird stuff:
(1)
Concocted a new way to irritate everyone around me. Presentinggg... my latest schizo Zhentou and I personality. It has earned amazing critical acclaim- judging from the response ranging from speechlessness, snorts and glares from my friends. As my favorite phrase goes 'If looks could kill, I would've died a million times.' Anyway, judging from the response, I know that I've succeeded.
(2)
Had a weird conversation after tuition with darr yesterday. I was quite happy with the progress of yesterday's session, skipped towards darr who was waiting for me @ Starbucks, plonked myself onto the chair next to her and then said pretty loudly 'I gave my student oral today!' then we looked at each other and there was a long pause as our dirty minds worked overtime.
'Oral dictation,' I corrected, after much mirth.
'So, how was it?' darr was asking with raised eyebrows.
'Fantastic.'
(3)
Dearest Shups, she happily wrote her barcode shoes articles and sent it to Cute Editor only to realise that she called the 'Unisex shoes', 'Bisexual shoes'. Hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment