I've just lost something which is (or shld I say was?) very important to me for the past 2 years. Hmm, should I even use the word 'just'? As I might have lost it really long ago and not realised it. Didn't see it coming at all and had no clear idea why it happened, and thus, I'm left hanging in the middle of nowhere. Will start trying to erase all memories of it. Thanks alot darr for helping me cope with the loss and for being there when I need you. Oh, and a certain person whose name I always pronouce with a 'Ch' despite her protests, I would like to thank you for listening and consoling me. (: My heartfelt gratitude is beyond words.
Sigh. And at this difficult time, this 'mourning period', that person whom darr talked about has to come into the picture to make things a little more difficult for me. Sheesh. Hmm, maybe she was just trying to comfort me? I would like to think so. Hehhhh.
Anyways, mahjong tomorrow! Looking forward to that totally. Will definitely want to thrash chou Xaviere darr cos she has been too cocky, way too cocky and someone has to keep her ego in check or it would get too big for her own good! I think darr will definitely agree with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment