If lady luck wasn't shining at me on Saturday... then on Sunday, she must've been locked up in a vacuum box and buried 20 feet underground with a box containing 20 elephants and Bush over it. I *shamefaced* lost EVERY game on Sunday night!!! Had to comfort myself with the chinese proverb "3qin 3chang 1shi 4yi, 2du 3chang 2ru 4yi" meaning, if you are not doing well in affairs of the heart, you will will definitely do well in gambling- and I am definitely NOT doing well in gambling. So... errmmm... YAY?
Know what? Shups, Wei li and I officially became JOURNALISTS last Saturday! And Mr (Charismatic, well dressed, cute bunny teeth) Editor now has a name (we just couldn't catch his name during the interview). Been calling him The Cute Editor since we first saw him. The weird thing is that there wasn't any mention about him being an editor during the interview, he just felt like an one- not the conventional kind that will bark at journalists of course... he is very polite and when he's talking to you, he has this way of looking at you that makes you feel as though you are the only person in the world. Shesh... I think Shups and I must practise doing that, it will come in handy when we interview those hoity toity fashion designers. Yup, our assignments had already been given to us. I'm scared. I'm afraid that I can't deliver. Argh... especially since Mr Cute Editor (i shall stick to calling him that in here) will be editing my work and I just realised that he has rather impressive credentials.
Anys, today's payday and I hope that my student's guardian does not need to be reminded about it. It's so awkward to have to ask for money, don't you think so?
No comments:
Post a Comment