Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I made a horrible discovery last night. Thanks Xav, for reading out the things despite lots of "Errm... Pearl, I don't think you want to know this... Oh my god!" I don't know what I'm so upset about. Normally, I would've been pretty glad to know that someone is... but last night, just last night, I felt as though I couldn't be happy about it. Was moping under my comforter until Shups replied. Felt much much better after talking to her, enough to actually laugh about the irony of it. Thanks Shups, you are my zhentou in shining armour. (hey before you gag, you ought to know that this is the highest compliment I pay, okayyy.) I always show the most awful side of myself to you and you never seem to get appalled by the things that come out of my mouth. You always understand and emphathise. Thanks.

Anys, yesterday noon was spenting belting out song after song with Xav, hamster and darr @ Partyworld- The place sucks. The toilet's disgusting, and there was the klutzy waiter who opened the door to serve us the drinks and then right before our horrified eyes, proceeded to drop every single glass. Ok, I felt sorry for him and that he's probably going to get a nasty tongue-lashing later but its simply amazing how he could drop every cup and attempt to wipe everything up with entire packets of tissue. We are talkihg about big puddles of water. Alright, nevermind about that. I discovered a new phobia. It's called mike-phobia- I'll try to overcome it, there's plenty of time.

Shall be a good girl and stay at home until my parents leave for M'sia on Thurs. HEHEHE... Femme Quest @ Zouk that night and if the $$$ lasts- Taboo on Sat. Yay! Had a hard time trying to look disappointed and conceal the wide grin when my parents told me that I couldn't go. However, despite giving what I thought was my first class act in looking distraught, my mum seemed to have sensed my evil intentions for she warned me last night about not going home. But well... I prefer to think about it as a gentle reminder. Teehee... Alright, off to bake my Sheperd's pie.. .taa!

No comments: