Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I muttered enough expletives to rival any ah beng/lian today. Choosing electives was a harrowing experience- ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU REALISE THAT ALL THE SLOTS FOR THE ELECTIVE YOU WANT ARE GONE! Grrr.... I wasn't even late in signing in yet the bloody system had some error and by the time I signed in (again), I couldn't find doc pro anywhere! Continued to frantically scan the page again and again as I couldn't believe my eyes. Never felt more defeated by a bloody computer system. At the end of the day, its Advanced PR, IMC and Acting & Directing. Grrr... Alright, at least I have Ting Ting with me. Thank god for small mercies.

Editor emailed today asking if everything was fine. Gosh, haven't started on anything at all as we were not given the contacts yet. I'm stressed.

Well... at least there's something to look forward to- L.H.O? Grin. I need that.

No comments: