I woke up at 6am and I could hear my parents getting for the trip. Thought I could snooze for a while more and wake up just when they are about to leave so that I could say bye to them. I did so and when I woke up, they were long gone. Wanted to kick myself for going back to bed. I should've read a book of something.
At first, I was looking forward to them going off, but when I realised it was 7, not 3 days, I felt worried- 7 days without seeing them, I hope all will be fine.
Zouk tonight. Let's hope the event will be interesting- if not it will be slow torture for me. I do not really like most of what my kind is supposed to like... I guess it has been more pronounced recently and that's why I've gone the other way. I've stopped loving the person whom I used to love the most. I used to wonder if there was anything at all that will ever make me stop feeling that way; I couldn't think of anything and it scares me because I knew that as long as I love her, I'd always be miserable. When I stopped, I panicked and I felt guilty- it was due to something I never thought of, weariness. Ironic, isn't it? I need a change in life... yes, the change may not be the best choice, but at least its a change and the fact is, I've changed, I can never be in the same place again.
At least I can derive some comfort from that fact that my buddies will be there with me. Also, there's much to be done. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment