Woke up at 830 feeling pretty annoyed and extremely grouchy. Tsk tsk... I'm already into the 3rd/4th week of my hols and my body still refuses to cooperate- I wake up at 8,9 + everyday and it isn't doing much justice as there's no reason for me to wake up this early, I do not have to work, rush assignment... whatever. Basically, I'm fully entitled to being voluntarily bedridden yet I can't. Damn! Grrr...
Anys, was significantly cheerier after reading Alvin Tan's latest column. :D
Mox tonight. *sings* Andro night! Andro night! Actually I'm not sure if I should go. $$$, more specifically, the lack of it. It would be fun though... I wanna see something good happening. Hee... Alright, shall think about it later.
Results for the semester- not too good but well... I expected it.
Kept thinking of the dream I had the night before last- the one with me smoking a huge cigarette- so huge that when I turn around to talk, I had to be careful not to knock someone over with it. Grin. That was a good dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment