Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I was right, one look at my face and the stylist didn't force me to dye my head blonde. Instead, its brownish with blonde streaks- common :D

You know what? I feel so sore about everything now- sore, hurt and guilty. It's such an irony... I'll be feeling guilty and hurt, then I'll be thinking 'why should i?' and I'll feel angry with myself for being bothered and then I'll feel even more guilty for not wanting to bother.

What do you want? An apology? You have it- I am sorry for having disappointed you, and I know the extent of disappointment you feel. I'm one person you never shouted at, at least not on purpose. You never felt the urge to punch me, you would always listen and I feel touched and happy about it. But yet, the same thing gave me lots of stress too. I don't know what to say. I'm not as nice as you think I am and I guess you know now.

No comments: