Monday, May 10, 2004

We are freeeeee!! I guess I am a little too late but who cares?

Been concussing the entire weekend and when I'm not, I'll be stuffing myself and watching HK dramas on cable (enough to rival any respectable housewife). Yeapp, couch potato and proud of it!

Anys, looking forward to: going to hamster's house for mahjong, a trip to the zoo and you all had better go with me as you promised! Also, a much awaited gorging session at Chomps with my lovelies, and some Newsrooming and Zouking and revived trips to Embargo IF my pocket can hold out. :) Yet to find a job.

Good luck to all who are starting their itp / oitp today, everything will be great! Baobao, wow them with ur beauty and brains!

To Vijay the horrible person who booked such an early flight (so u can get rid of all of us earlier right?!!) to Cali and we couldn't send you off... you ought to be clobbered. Lastly, hope you'll come home with some cute blonde babe AND her entourage of equally cute brothers (or sisters...hehe) so all of us can pick and choose.

Alright, gtg buy groceries to bake Sherperd's pie. Off to meet Xav later. Ta!

No comments: