Hello :)
I had a great weekend and I ermm... haven't started studying yet. Be heading (beheading? oops... ok, I'm in a weird state) to the library later for some much-needed mugging.
Spent the day at JB with my brother and my soon-to-be sis-in-law yesterday and I ate so much that I think I gained a good 2 kg. Happy, Shups? Had bak kut teh, wine chicken, sambal kang kong, black pepper crabs and sting ray. Thinking about it now makes me feel a little sick.
Got home to some bad news from my best friend. She's very upset and I feel the urge to clobber someone. Hard. Too bad, the person's 3 or 4 hours of flight away so I can't do anything to fulfill my wish immediately... anyway, I understand that it should've ended earlier and I'm sad that it's my best friend who got hurt. Anyway, YOU, if you ever read this, I don't really know you that well and I don't know how you are feeling over there- are you happy with some hiphopper and you feel that my best friend is responsible for how some things ended therefore you had the right to have the chance to make urself happy or do you feel equally upset? I don't know... but I would like to remind you that if you think you are the one who had been doing all that sacrificing, think again. Maybe both of you are just too different, I just don't like the way you end things. 'If you love me, let me go' is best used for someone who had been suffering for a long time and is subjected to someone who is extremely possessive. Did my best friend ever restrict you in any way? Also, if you have the decency, you should let her know who the other party is... and not brushing it off by saying that she doesn't need to know- she isn't stupid and if you are worried about her initiating some talk with the hiphopper, she won't, becos she know you'll be unhappy. Would you ever let go of her as kindly as she did should the positions be reversed? Since you had already made the choice, I hope it stays that way and please don't make her feel worse than she already is. You can't have the best of both worlds. Anyway, if you ever read this... its not meant to prompt you get back with her (as if you will), but to remind you that if are not the only person who's feeling upset and awful all the time... do not for a moment walk away thinking that it's all her fault that you strayed.
Okay, long para and I feel much better. Be seeing my bestie later.
Btw, I lost the notebook where I kept all my polaroids. I love those pics a lot. Was feeling rather shitty about it. Well... okay, time to study. Gtg... Taa!
No comments:
Post a Comment