Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Read Shuping's blog. It's funny that both of us are having weird dreams... she dreamt that she was in the postwar era and was starving while I dreamt that I was with one of my good friends- how ermm... gross. I mean the dream was sweet, but when I woke up, I cringed. Its so incestuous.

Shups will be coming over to watch The Exorcist hope we won't scream too much. She'll be going off the Zouk tonight. Happening person, hate her. I'll be stuck at home and attempting to complete PR.

Been getting lots of popups, porn pop-ups included and I absolutely do not surf porn on my computer. Downloaded Adaware but it hinders the functioning of some of my programs so I uninstalled it, only to get more popups than ever. It's really slowing down the speed of my com... shesh... in good mind the reformat the whole thing when I get a new hard disk- dont want all my stuff to disappear.

Anyway, thanks for ur calls and messages :) I'm okay now. Shall put off the worrying until much later, specifically, on the day I'm getting the results back.

Sorry about this very Boring post. I was told to update my blog and seriously, I don't really have much to say. Not that I'm still upset, there's just nothing to say

No comments: