My mum's da sweetest! Opened the fridge this morning and was greeted by a lovely sight- Its well-stocked with all my favourite food. There's lots of Meiji yoghurt, a new bottle of japanese mayo (which she complained was too expensive when I tried psycho-ing her to buy the other day), a huge custard pudding and other small things. :D Feeling so happy now. (yes, im mad. i get very happy when i see all my favourite food put together.)
Yesterday was great, went shopping with darr and we were trying our darnest to annoy each other the whole day. BUT I think I outdo her in the area of being a pest. Heh... its fun though, kept laughing at and with each other. Met Xav and Lett in the evening. After lots of walking, talking and cigs, we met Keny and headed for dinner. Met my parents to go home together after that. Was so tired since my bro woke me up @ 730am yesterday morning when he blasted that Jolin Tsai's songs while getting ready for work... grrr... I absolutely detest her and the worst way to wake up is to be awakened by her voice.
Anys, my bro just got an extra suit and he looks nice in it. Made him try it on for me while we (Andrea and I) discussed about the colour of the shirt he should wear and the matching tie. He looks good, very good.
Looking forward to tonight. Happy days, bottoms up! :)
Alright shall end this post now. Ta!
Feeling more and more disturbed as more pictures of the American soldiers humiliating Iraqi prisoners surfaced. What exactly were they thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment