Thursday, May 13, 2004

Feeling rather helpless now. Why do bad things have to happen between ppl even though you care a great deal about each other?

Last night was a bad night and the thing is... it's really no one's fault. Some things just have to happen I guess. I feel like a cross between a spectator and an accomplice- watching things from the outside, yet somehow involved. I hope things will get better between both of you- please don't give up on something precious, all those around you do not want to see that.

There are some funny moments despite everything. Newsroom was nice, the bartender's even nicer *wink* Had arrived in a rather subdued mood but after some drinks, a few silly games and lots of laughter later, I felt a lot better. Things became not so good when we headed to Zouk- the place is not for me on Wednesday nights, so disgustingly packed.

Supper at River Valley before heading home and during supper, I thought I saw a chance that something can be salvaged- it was comparably much better than the situation at Zouk. I don't know.

Darr and hamster came over to my place after supper and we had a good time talking about everything that came to our minds- at least I did :)Slept only when the sun came up only to be awakened by the sounds of my bro getting ready for work, but thankfully, the *snort* saccharine *snort* voice of Jolin Tsai was not heard. Whew. Couldn't sleep after that.. and here I am now, slightly stoned and nursing a headache. Be going off to meet Jie soon. Shall go get ready. I'm probably going to be the most stoned person walking on the streets of town.

No comments: