Thursday, May 20, 2004

The interview yesterday was BAD. I did a shit job at copywriting and during the interview, I made a terribly embarassing mistake!! Ahhh! Life is not worth living anymore. All these mistakes committed infront of one of the best-looking interviewers I ever had- you know... usually people who interview others has got rather forgettable faces? This one is simply gorgeous and he's wearing the black shirt from Topman which I made hamster try the other day!

Anyway I can forget about getting the job. They seem to take a liking to Shups though, so cheers to Shups when she gets the job! Do us proud man! Shuping, as warned at 10.10pm at Borders last night, I'm going to reveal the most evil crime which Shups frequently commits against most writers- She'll casually pick up a book, flip to the last few pages and read the ending before anything else! Tsk! Okay okay, it's not such a terrible crime, but if I'm the author, I'll be rather upset.

To end off, let me remind myself that things will get better. I need to read Alvin Tan's article, he hasn't be updating and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

No comments: