Sunday, May 23, 2004

Lala... at darr's house now and listening to her complaining to her mummy. Feeling quite happy and contented as its not often that I get to stay over at my friend's place. Went to Queensway last night and there are a number of new shops opened on the 3rd floor and the clothes are pretty nice- note: the shops are for girls though, saw some cute bags and tops. Dinner at KFC (fat fat fat) and then to Ikea.

Here comes the fun part- Bubbles drove us to Taboo after that. NICE! Me and darr's first time there- the virgin experience. Tee hee... the place was super packed, saw a few cute guys and darr saw a pretty boy. Grin grin... it was fun though. Bubbles' bf works there and we stayed for some time so she could talk to him. Didn't do much there as we weren't dressed for clubbing but for shopping, it was a last min decision- not that we feel embarrassed in slippers, no one there will bother to check us out, not even if we strip ourselves bare if you know what I mean... Hee! Drank some and then I had my first half-shot of butterscotch. Nice nice... very sweet and nice-smelling (as provided by the now-hungry darr.)tried the new Vodka Vanilla too! Yum! In good mind to go there again soon!

My lovelies are going to Mox on Fri or is it Sat? Some Andro party or sth, hope I can go. Alrightt, taa!

No comments: