Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Shall leave something here before I go to bed- Been sleeping a lot and I still feel very tired, maybe I sleep too much.

Andrea says that I'm getting a little fat... I think its time I start eating less... come to think of it, I've been eating quite a bit more than I usually do. (which by the way, is A LOT) Developed this sweet tooth and its so un-me cos I don't usually like sweet things. With sweet food comes H. A new phrase to add to my growing collection of self-manufactured logic.

Oh yeah, watching America's Next Top Model after missing a few weeks of it. Glad to see that my fav., Elyse (below) is still around. She is so pretty and intelligent. Love her attitude... especially when this girl with the faked low-self-confidence problem, asked her how to be confident... Elyse said, "When you get out of puberty". Lol... ouch! Too bad she didn't win. I wish Robin went, she's so annoying with her overly pronounced godliness and self-righteousness. Dunno, just feel that if you respect someone, you don't hang the name at the tip of your tongue.


Elyse. Image taken from: http://flakmag.com

Eye for the Guy was funny- I don't mean to be bitchy but... a few guys in the show were so scary that it makes ppl cringe, both looks and behaviour wise. One sang the frog song and I laughed so hard that I teared. It was so bad that I felt genuinely sorry for Rachel Lee; she's stuck with this group of egoistic, not-too-smart guys all trying their darnest to force their attention on her. *Shudder.

Alright, time to go... I need my zzz. Btw, Ting baked cookies for us! How sweet!! Choc chip cookies! Yayy! Been craving for Famous Amos's choc chip and pecan cookies! -hugs ting-

So much for the diet. Ah... till tmr... and many more tmrs!

No comments: