Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Morning! *grin* Feeling quite bouncy now though I don't know why.

Tv rehearsal last night was great fun. Laughed so much that my sides ached. Love my tv group! I'll be sad to see this semester end. Started the semester hating studio production but now... its a total change.

Ms Thong asked us if we'll like to do an internship at Mediacorp this coming hols for Singapore Idol... well... we won't be paid and it's hard work- the experience will be good though. Should I? My brother will be taking his wedding pics this coming June, shall have to help him with the photo-taking and videocam- I'll have to take that into consideration too.

Alright, shall think about it later. Time to type out PR!

Anyway... *throws confetti in the air*

CONGRATS TO MY DEAREST EUNICE ON BEING TOP 50! -big hug-

Also to Mr Baldie *oops*, Weili, for being top 50 too! You can do it man!

No comments: