Got home not long ago and I feel so drained. Been having doing tv from 9-2. Takes up a lot of energy, but I'm enjoying it. I know it sounds like a case of 'lao wang mai gua' to say this but I'll die if I don't mention it: I think our tv set is absolutely absolutely gorgeous! It's so retro! All our hard work... cutting what seemed like endless stacks of paper into ovals for the curtain strands and then painstakingly stringing them up (50curtains x 12 ovals per strand= the no. of circles we cut)... all the mishaps when the curtains broke, tangled.. blah
Anyway, with the heavy discoball hung up, the whole place was a sight to behold. Our first attempt at set design- hard work but so enjoyable. I swear I'l take a pic of our set and post it up to show off. Tee hee hee... alright, I don't sound tired do I?
Msg from the Squirt team:
As it's an outdoor beach party, please dress with that in mind. Feel free to wear something light like bikini, tanktops, shorts and scandals (jeans are fine too except that they may be a bit too warm).
Lol... 'scandals'... Xav and I thougt of bringing a real scandal along.
Hmmm... munching on cherry tomatoes now... thanks to Shups, I've developed this addiction to them. She had to force me to eat my first one a few days ago and after that, I think she regretted it for I kept stealing from her fast-depleting packet. Nothing beats sitting in a cold room and eating tomatoes on a hot day. I shall go be a couch-potato, indulge, and dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment