Saturday, April 10, 2004

Got home not too long ago and I'm tired but I can't sleep... came online to disturb ppl only to realise that I do not really have the energy to talk. Just stone and surf ard.

Eunice Wong Yu Fang, I feel like killing you!! Told me you want to see me and then what?? Kept calling you cos I wanted to see you too... and YOU DIDN'T PICK UP UR STUPID PHONE! Keep a phone for what? Throw it away la, you don't even use it! Grrrrr... I HATE YOU! On the way home then msg me... so funny right?! Msg me for what, go home la, still sound so jovial!! Yes, I am scolding you now, you should be glad I'm doing this in the blog cos you wouldn't want to hear my voice now... you fish you! Grrrrr...

*takes a deep breath*

Ahem. Anyway, what electives are you having in mind? Pls state.

Me- Advanced Ad, Ad Creatives, Documentary Prod, Conventions and Exhibitions. I know there are 4 choices here... I haven't made up my mind yet.

No comments: