Good morning!
SQUIRT was great as usual- tiring but lots of fun. The gay men there are so sweet that you feel like hugging them (not for any ti-ko reason ok?). Sweet, friendly, tall, very hot but untouchable- I'm glad that they are untouchable... for I seriously feel that no girl is good enough for them, just like how I feel about Nicole Kidman and no man is good enough for her. Hee... alright enough of weird ideas. Anys, with the fantastic combi of powerful drinks (too powerful perhaps- the vodka orange was 98% vodka with a drop of orange juice.) and and even more powerful kerbabs (yeah, authentic kerbabs were sold with turkish men and women in toll.), the party was a blast.
Had a talk with my mum regarding taking up photo journ. Told her about the costs and she told me that will buy me the camera and pay for the ongoing stuff such as getting those paper and chemicals for developing the pics, she will pay too. It's very expenseive. I feel so touched that she offered and all the more I do not want to take it up- the module is purely out of interest, but its not something I forsee myself doing in future. I should be more practical.
Anyway, time to go crap a poem and I'm craving for honeydew sago! (i'm sorry but as usual I just have to mention food with some grossly different subject in the same sentence ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment