Monday, April 12, 2004

Having my dinner whilst typing. Not a good thing to do as I usually don't finish my food when I do that- but then again... I ate so much today that I think I can go without dinner.

Know what? Today is one of the happiest day ever- because the 5 of us spent quite a bit of time together. Being in different classes with all those project meetings we have during break time, its hard to really spend time together and today, we finally got to do so... thanks to the early morning mad rush for the first-come-first serve elective thing and then the terrible timing for our mgt test at 615pm, so in between we had plenty of time to eat and talk.

POM was fairly easy and I'm positive that all of us will get at least a B for it since we studied together. Was pretty entertained by 3 ugly (according to shups, they were ugly) lechers sitting next to my row during the test- don't know them and I don't wish to know how they look like either... throughout the time they were scanning the room and going 'oi! oi! chiobu chiobu'- they didn't even try to mask their lecher-ness. I felt sorry for the unwitting victims and for the 3 ugly lechers... I mean they sounded really desperate.

Wrote a poem for the recital assessment using the analogy of a lady in a foreign land- the poem's abt you. I thought for a long time today morning and I had no idea what to write about until I thought of you. I mean its not as though it's an extraordinary thing for me to wonder about you- I do think about you for a few moments each day and compared to the past, the thoughts are now happier than it was, I'm glad- maybe I can treat you normally again; Friends, as we had always been. If you know who you are. maybe you can try to make it easier for me to do so. If you know who you are, you'll know what to do. Anyway, the few remaining pinpricks of sadness and memory did help and I didn't need to spend much time writing.

I'm feeling a little sad now though I have no idea why. I dunno where it came from, why it occurred and what makes me feel better. Recently, its always like that, but I try not to let it get the better of me. People call this an 'unnamed sorrow'? It's not so serious as to be termed a feeling of sorrow, but I just feel this lump in my throat and its strikes every now and then. I'll feel better when I wake up :)

No comments: