Morning! Slept for 11 hours and I'm feeling quite cheerful despite having this very bad case of sinus.
Just read Alvin Tan's latest article and he's hilarious as usual. Interruption: I'm not interested in that topic. I never liked muscular men (Being fit doesn't mean you have to be Muscular) and sometimes, when walking past gyms/fitness clubs, especially the school gym, nothing irks me more than watching those muscle-bond clots self-obsessively peering at their forms in those full-length mirrors and when they catch people looking at them, they have this very duh "I'm workin out mannn... check out my body mannn" expression on their otherwise expressionless faces (since their face muscles are probably strained from grimacing while lifting weights.). Apparently they fail to recognise the difference between a look of fascination and the look of sick fascination. Anyway, overly muscular men are usually not very good looking, seems as though many a 5-10kg dumbbells had dropped on their faces while they were pumping themselves up. Bleah. Okay, back to Alvin Tan... you really have to read his articles, he's so bitchy and funny that you can't help laughing while reading his articles. He's the best! =)
Told my friends that I'm going thru this H period and thank god if they were offended/shocked... they didn't really show it. In fact, they were pretty understanding abt my errrr... plight when they realise that there is nothing much I can do about the situation when the cause of it is probably unreachable. Anyway, I will still try and see how it goes- though I have no idea how. Oh I such a terrible person!
Electives briefing yesterday and Eunice, Shups and I have pretty much confirmed our electives. Eunice and I will be taking the same ones. Hope we didn't make a mistake with next semester's combi.
Be catching the Passion of the Christ with Shups later. Warning from friends: Bring a packet of tissues. They said it's violent and it'll make you feel very guilty. For once, I don't mind feeling guilty... maybe the feeling of guilt will make me less errr... _____.
Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment