Friday, April 02, 2004

A day of extreme ups and downs.

Seriously, I think we didn't really get much out of the consultation. I dunno... time will tell.

Had a very fun feature tutorial- spent my time researching on Maroon 5. Be doing a music review on them. Go take a look at their site, if their songs don't impress you, if vocalist cum guitarist, Adam Levine, doesn't make you swoon... their beautifully-done website will definitely leave you in awe. Alright, aesthetically, the website is great, but content wise... don't really like it as the information is in huge chunks and the words were terribly small.

Funny bits- I had a great time disturbing my dearest editor... enjoyed watching his indignant expression whenever I call him Grandpa, despite the possible consequence of dying from strangulation by provoking him. To counter my endless taunting... he has given a cute title for my CAN cafe review- its errr.. aptly named Where have you bean? *coughs* Yeah, bean. Anys, Feat tutorials have been relaxing these past few weeks, though I can't say the same for the editor, subs and designers... especially the designers.

Alright, after reading abt the more enjoyable parts of feat tutorial, its time to drop the bomb: I didn't know I had to hand in Feat 2 on Monday. Its now a few days late and Mr Ramani was laughing at my sad fate. *faints* I'll have to painfully rush out feat 2 and hand in by tmr- a good 5 days late. I feel as though life isn't worth living anymore. 5% gone like that.

Electives briefing tmr and probably meeting Pearly, Sheena and Xav at night for seafood if I'm not too broke.

Time to go churn out feat 2.

Well at least there's still something to look forward to- I'm in the crew for Squirt Party @ Sentosa! Yay!

No comments: