Sunday, April 18, 2004

Mornin!

Trying to get myself to puke out 2 articles for online pub... (bleah) I feel so stoned. Met up with my bro and his gf yesterday to watch them try on their wedding clothes. ;) They look so cool! I mean... what they chose was very different from what people usually wear. Nice nice. Spent the rest of the day being irritated by my bro who kept singing songs to annoy both me and Andrea. *shudder* I really hate to think about what happens when they have kids and there's some small and equally irritating version of my brother darting about- warned Andrea about the high possibility and my bro seems quite excited about the idea. More specifically, he said,"imagine having another Mary in the house... Queen Mary II" :S

Anys, glad to know that things between my friends are alright now. =)

To end off, I swear I will get my teeth on that mozerella burger from BK today. Yum.

No comments: