In feat. class now. Feeling so down. Really down. I just realised that my grade for feature is going to be a D. Its all my own fault. I missed an in class tutorial worth 10% and I submitted one article one week late and its another 10% gone. I seriously didn't know I have to hand up, so angry with myself, how can I be so blur? A good 20% lost just like that... the thing is that I like feature... I wanna take print journ. Felt hot tears coming out just now. What's the point of doing okay for my outline? I hate myself! This is the worst way to lose marks, out of sheer stupidity.
Mr Ramani is laughing at me... he seems very tickled that I'm the last person in the cohort to know I have to submit feat 2... faints.
No comments:
Post a Comment