Friday, April 16, 2004

Quite a few more pages to go for WebD and I'll go prepare my PR exam questions for tmr's tutorial.

Feeling rather scared now... came online to look for some pics and then guess what- saw one email from Anne. I usually delete forwarded mails without looking, dunno what possessed me to open it when I scrolled down, I saw a fleeting image and hurriedly scrolled up again, at the same time... I tried to swallow the scream rising up my throat. She sent me some bloody and dead chinese woman's pic!! I was scrolling pretty fast and I only saw the pic for a split second and the image is still etched in my mind! Please, do not ever send me such forwarded emails! Shesh... in good mind to tell Anne not to even forward me emails at all... feeling pissed and at the same time still shaking a little. It's a really horrible pic. Went to see if she is online and she's lucky she isn't... I told her not to send me such emails before!

By the way, I did very badly for my tv written test. 14/30! This is the first time I failed something this sem and I'm pissed with myself... 2 careless mistakes! Tv skills test and I totally forgot how to do my masking. I was looking at the buttons and looking for the right one but I can't seem to find it.

Not too good a day, brother was being a real bitch and I dunno why he's acting like that. Wanted to slap him. We made the most awful comments at each other but he's the one who started it, I was offering him my dessert and I wasn't being rude or anything. Not my problem if he's having a bad day is it? Does he have to ruin mine too?

Argh! Sorry for ranting so much.

No comments: