Mood: Thoughtful
Listening to: Toxic
Ha... putting the above for novelty's sake. Xav's with me now, reading my half-read copy of Wild Swans. =) Headed to Esplanade with Shups to take some pics for her hip-hop dancing feature and it was such an embarrassing experience asking the dancers for permission to take their pictures, we were so unusually meek! Saw Sheena, Xav and some time later, Pearly- there was some dispute between us all and thank god after that, all was fine. I hope it stays that way.
Sitting at Esplanade was great. Haven't done that for some time, in good mind to do it again- soon, I hope. We played a game of fate using poker cards and the results weren't pleasing. It's a pack of lies, literally. I believe in myself.
Well, I shall stop rambling on and on. Goodnight.
L and L are 2 very different things; yet so similar yet one can't survive without another, don't you think so?
Ending of with... Maroon 5's Secret
No comments:
Post a Comment