I'm up and early on a day where lecture doesn't begin til 2. I dreamt of him! *grin* Much much much much love!
Anys, uploaded some new pics. (Finally?) But the ermm... ECP ones... I haven't uploaded them onto my com yet. I'm sure I'll upload them by tomorrow. Go take a look.
My friend's facing some problems now and I really do not know how to help her except to listen. Was quiet while she talked as I can't think of anything to say to make things better. I just hope things turn out better, though I can't imagine how.
Back to PR.
Update... checked the latest link for pics and I don't know what's wrong with Yahoo, apparently the album is inaccessible directly. Click on any of the links to go to the main album, the latest one can be seen from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment