Thursday, April 22, 2004

I've just completed the PR project. Bleah... hate myself, I took 2 hours longer than expected! Can't sleep yet, gotta do some other stuff and at 0630, I'll have to get ready to go to Shup's house so we can go to Sheryl's place together for Web D. I think I should not sleep lest I can't wake up. Still feeling rather awake... though I can't say the same for later.

I can't wait for this semester to end. Ok, I can't wait for Friday to come but of course, after Friday, the torture is not over yet, there's still the exams. So many things to do. I need a break.

Shall stop complaining about work. Time to attend to other stuff!

Yes, I know I'm boring, nothing but work. Who says mass comm is a happening course? Its a myth. We aren't... we're all very sad, boring people.

Heard some bad things from my good friend about my love. How disappointing. Ok, I really should get back to work. 5 mins wasted on blogging.

No comments: