Yayyy! Home sweet home :D Had a great day of lessons mainly due to the fact that feat lecture was cancelled and I had a few more precious hours of sleep. Xav stayed over last night as she couldn't catch the last train home. Met up with Pearly, Xav, Sheena and Michelle after steamboat at home. Good to see my dearest sister despite her snide remarks at me.
Got home and after all the hustle and bustle and Xav came back to sleep. Spent the rest of the night chatting in bed with the lights off. There's nothing better than having a heart-to-heart talk with a buddy. Well, it has it's cons too... had to bear with Xav whining about her love the entire night. I mean, really whining. Constantly. Shesh, she's been doing that whenever she's at my house- which is pretty often.
Had a disgustingly fattening breakfast of reheated KFC- made me so guilty the entire day that I was quite conscious of what I ate. Ate in school before heading to Guthrie House @ Sixth Avenue for a sinless dessert of gelato ice-cream which as usual, never fails to disappoint. A real yum. Fell in love with the mandarin orange ice cream- It's like eating *uhh... surprise?! mardarin orange! Felt so CNYsy. Headed back to school for comm issues to watch Natural Born Killers ... gosh, the show is really a full shot of black humour. Sadistic, gruesome, slightly sexual... well, just crazy. I think Oliver Stone, the producer and the group of scriptwriters are really Weird People.
Anyway, overall... I learnt that so matters... if you do not think about them, you will feel better :)
SO much good food today. Found a buah keluak stall at Anchorpoint just now. I just love peranakan food. Happy day!
Well anys, with many upcoming deadlines, lets all work hard together!
No comments:
Post a Comment