Slept for 12 hours and I'm aching all over from all that walking. Bleah.
The trip to Malaysia with my parents was great. The food was fantastic; Had lobsters, fish, big prawns and loads of other stuff. Went to the waterfalls but we didn't climb all the way up as we were feeling lazy and hot -the sun was burning mercilessly onto my skin. Did a lot of tourist-sy stuff like going to the bee farm and fruit farm. Lol... I mean it isn't something that people do in JB, is it? Got to know a lot of interesting things. *grin. I guess I badly needed a break and this trip was a timely one.
The only sore point: toilets- the toilets were disgusting. I feel as though I've been infected with 50 major diseases and coated with 1001 germs from every contact with their sinks and toilet doors. There were houseflies buzzing about and they made me nervous, goodness knows what they were crawling on before :S I was never the obsessively clean type but yesterday, just yesterday... I was washing my hands at every opportunity.
Had an interesting conversation with Shups while on the way home. Called her on my mum's phone and here it goes...
Me: Shups! Make yourself free next Sunday!
Shups: Huh? Who are you??
Me: Pearl!
Shups: Huh?
Me (indignant): Pearl! Pearl! Pearl!
Shups: You don't sound like Pearl!
Me (sighed): Argh! I am la! Anyway, go watch The Passion of the Christ with me next Sun, I got the tickets for only $5!
Shups: Wait, you are not Pearl, when is your birthday?
(I can't believe this Shups, this is the lamest question ever. I answered it nonnetheless)
Me : Errr... 1st Nov?
Shups: Nono, you are not Pearl. Who are you?
(Was getting pretty exasperated. Thought hard on how to convince Shups about my identity. Then suddenly, I had the greatest idea...)
Me (looks ard to make sure no one was listening and cups my mouth and starts to speak in falsetto): Shuping jiejie, wo shi zhen tou...
Shups (finally): Oh! Pearl! Hahahahahah!! Its you!
Me (rolls eyes): Yes... as I was saying...
Gosh, for the first time in my life, I have to make use of my alterego to ensure my identity. Honestly, Shuping...
No comments:
Post a Comment