Had an amazing 4 hours (or less) of sleep in 2 days- Thanks to all the projects. All of us are dying... can't wait to see the end of this week and next week. Media kit to submit and commiss presentation on Fri and then weekend will be spent doing the POM final project for Mon, there's tv theory test on Tues, tv skills test on Thurs, Web D scrapbook to submit on Fri and I have yet to start on it. And oh, need to squeeze in time to do my music review. :S
Sleep is a luxury.
Anyway, think Shups and I are mad. We completed comm iss at 7am and know what? We couldn't sleep. Shups dozed a little while I read the papers... made lunch and then we watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Finally, someone with the guts to watch it with me. The show was gross, it is so darn sick and I kept screaming, grabbing an equally horrified shups and then running off to hide in my room or behind the sofa. It's too traumatising to watch. Think both of us has got a sadistic streak embedded somewhere; I mean... we were really tired (duh), we could've slept, or jsut stoned, but we chose to scare ourselves.
Went for PR and surprisingly, I was pretty alert. Caught the same bus as darr after lessons and headed for our much-craved gelato ice-cream at Venezia's. Got 2 flavours; tartufo (my fav!) and dark choc. PQ joined us and then we went to Clementi for Jap food dinner. Shared a salmon sashimi with darr... absolute bliss. 2 cravings satisfied today! I'm spoiling myself rotten, but I deserve the treat.
Sigh... 2 more weeks to go before the torture becomes slightly more bearable. Know what? It's making all those previous educational institutions that I've attended look like summer camp.
Alright, time to snooze! Shall wake up at 4am to do the coverpage for mediakit and other stuff. Bleah.
No comments:
Post a Comment