Morning!! Ah... fell asleep with a headache and woke up a while ago still having a headache- infact, I think it got worse.
Had a very very peaceful (ie boring) weekend... was good though, I had plenty of time to think about my assignments though the downside is that I think about them when I sleep too. Gosh! I think I know the cause of this headache :S
Xav, Esther and Weilin popped by yest afternoon and Esther brought this stack of booklets from Aussie unis. Spent quite a while flipping through them... I want to continue studying after NP- but there's always the problem with $. Bro's getting married at the end of this year, then the impending arrival of a baby in the family since my sista-in-law absolutely loves children and even I, the kid-hater is looking forward to it. That'll be a lot of expenses. Can I be selfish enough as to expect my parents to pay for my education when I'm old enough to earn my keep? If I were to start working immediately after NP, I'm afraid that I may never want to, or have enough time to study again. You know what? I really really want to go to NYU- there's a certain prestige in going there, but I think I shouldn't dream so much and be more practical. An aussie uni will do, besides there's always the problem about my grades- I hope they get better this sem -> hmmm... weird sentence isn't it? I seem to be making it sound as though the grades and me operate in different directions... well it seems to be that way some times.
Alright, should not be worrying about what to do after school when I have so many immediate pressing problems like the comm issues and PR projects due this week. Bleah... better scoot to think about comm is.
No comments:
Post a Comment