Saturday, March 20, 2004

Got home about an hour ago. Chatting with Pam now, rather tired and I think I really should go to bed soon. Just thought I've leave a short note here. Oh... shesh, just remembered that I can't sleep yet- gotta eat my dinner, the worst crime I can commit is not to eat the food left for me, better finish them before I get evil stares tmr morning. :S

Lessons was so-so today, arrived pretty early for Web D for once. Flash was alright I guess, better start on the project soon. I think Shan is terribly patient with all of us, he never seems to be angry when we can't catch up or when we're late. So sweet. *grin

Newswriting was a scary experience. Didn't get my Feat 2 back as it wouldn't be published due to its contents (too sensitive to be published)- thought I failed it or something until poor Mr Ramani assured me that I wouldn'get a 0. Whew.

Had an interesting joint tutorial with Bao and Eunice's class and then headed to the National library after dinner at LJS. Research was tough- there's wasn't many books for our topic. Shall go to Esplanade library tmr and then back to Stamford again.

Shups accompanied me to meet Pearly after library and I'm glad to see my jie :D She got me a Pearl Tower from China. Lol... thought it was a pearl towel at first and thought jie was joking. Think I gotta dig my ears. Waited with her until Sheena came, then left after a while. Anyway, the tower's very cute, it can change lights. Lol... a cute thing to play with. Jie always seems to find the thing that is sort of associated with me the most. Like the fish bracelet cos cats like fishes, lol... and now the Pearl Tower :D

Hmmm shall have a good time scratching my head off looking for future- released albums to do a review on and looking for someone appropriate to interview. Shesh... where can I find a producer?

No comments: