Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I went to bed fuming and nursing a headache. Woke up 10 hours later without the headache but still fuming.

It happens when someone constantly makes demeaning remarks at your best friend.

Someone whom your best friend is in love with, someone who used to be sweet, someone whom I believe has turned into something that is nothing short of a monster and my best friend is still in love with her.

If you really love someone, you don't say such things to put someone down and insist that you love her, you should never have said those horrible things! It reminded me of an article I read in Cleo some time ago- about abusive boyfriends; when guys abuse their girls psychologically and physically and then come apologising and saying how much they love them. Of cos this is a very extreme example, my best friend didn't get abused physically.

Does love really conquer all? Depends on the individual doesn't it?

At the end of the day, Xav, you will still have plenty of friends who will love you for who you are *sneers* fat? broke? doesn't appreciate wine? not up to standard for a debate in politics or poetry? Blahhh... LOL... she's my best friend and I know better what she's like and I love her. Plump but very pretty both externally and internally, broke but that's becos she's isn't born with generous parents but still living well enough cos she isn't high maintenence, wine? give us a beer anytime and lastly, poetry and politics are our pet topic and Xav makes her stand. Maybe it isn't good enough for the elites (to hell with that) but we're all happy with our small lives.

*Lifts bottle of Corona* Cheers!

No comments: