Good Morning! Hung up with Guss not long ago and I can't sleep. Be meeting Shups and Ting in school at 10 to submit the script so... I guess sleep is not really an option. Shups says its ok not to go with her but the last thing I want is for her to go to school alone to do something which I should also play a part in doing, though technically speaking... it makes no difference if I'm there or not since the script is not with me. I know Shups'll probably reproach me for coming.
I've been blogging a lot more often... guess its the after-effect of reading the cute soul's blog. She makes me happy in a way... her enthusiasm is infectious I guess. Anys, I might as well blog since I'm pretty happy these few days... though I can't say the same for my friends' emotional state.- waitt... I don't mean I'm happy becos they are sad, I'm not a psycho (not in that sense anyway) but I'm just pretty happy with my life now and yes, one of the rare moments in which I'm happy with myself. Miss Cute-Soul has influenced me quite a bit and also the fact that I'm not in some emotional rut for once plays a big part.
Before I continue with my disgusting load of blissfulness (u know how irritating happy ppl can be at times... so disgustingly cheerful it makes me wanna gag. shesh, do i sound sore?) I need to make an admission that I went to a place which I swore I would never go. Bleah... I didn't go in, stayed outside while my friends happily went in to club while Xav very magnanimously stayed with me and we chatted the time away. I mean... I love the place, but I absolutely hate the crowd there... they are so... errr... unglam... oops, wrong word- I'm no glamour puss... alright, they are so crass and erm... disgusting. (with the exception of my friends and some respectable individuals). They uhhh... fight, sprout the most appalling phrases and the dressing... I don't even want to go into it. Let's just say they are going thru a phrase. It's a pity but the place is nice and the music is not bad (rap) but the damned kids... uh nvm. I'm sure my friends will know what place I'm talking about. Nevertheless, its not that bad... after all, its the company that matters. I love my friends. (how lame, but true. i love them.)
It had been an eventful night. Shall not mention what happened but my friends were pretty upset. Hate to see them in such a state yet I can't offer them any help.
Guss came over after work and all of us went for supper. Saw Manda... its been so long! Got home and chatted with Guss for 2 hours and it felt good... nah... great in fact. We talked about a lot of things and I told her I was losing something... she told me about her problems. It's so much better than the 5mins conversations we usually have, which usually leaves me feeling frustrated and I can be so bad- tempered at times.
Alright... I can't take it anymore, shall go to bed and pray I can drag myself out of bed in a hour. Anys, despite the negative-sounding nature of this blog... I really really am alright and feel good. Weird isn't it? Shesh, I really should go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment