Friday, February 27, 2004

Gonna leave the house for Darr's place very soon, just thought I'll submit an entry before I leave. Hmmm... what what... the trip to MOX is cancelled as silly Darr realised in the morning that she has a mid sem test tmr... Darr? We are really the same people. LOL... cheers. Anys, don't really want to go since my main purpose in going to MOX is to chill with darr whom I haven't seen for 2 weeks and have a chat with others. All those fiascos and whatnot.

Be going to accompany darr at her hostel and then meeting Xav for supper at around 1 in town after her partying.

Yesterday was good. *grin grin* We (shups, jerome and eunice) went to Serangoon Gardens for lunch... as usual, with Eunice and Shuping's non-stop bickering with each other and sometimes even resorting to violence, bus rides can be so awfully entertaining. Was quite evil to both of them and earned a few whacks and hard thumping from Shups. Ouch! (but shiok :D) Anys, Jerome is really an ever-hopeful boy. Heh...

Was heading home when Pearly called and attempted to 'psycho' me to Hougang. Hougang... in my 20 years of existence, I don't even think I've been to Hougang more than twice... or rather, I don't even remember going to that place before. In the end, we compromised to meet at Orchard. Waited for them for a long 40 mins, but it wasn't so bad as Shups had kindly lent me 2 of her books, The 5 people you meet in heaven and The best of Roald Dahl. Been wanting to get the Mitch Albom's bestseller after reading a few pages of it at Borders. Finished the book today morning and when I'm at Darr's place, I'll start on Roald Dahl's :) Anys, Sheena changed her specs and she looks very cute in them... more and more like a hamster.

Alright, gotta scoot before my parents come home and start nagging about me not being home for dinner again.

Happy days! Bottoms up!

No comments: