1.41pm and I'm still home! Shups must be so impatient, promised to be at her home by 1 and I'm still here... its all her fault! She pasted a link to someone's blog and I'm now addicted to reading it. This is crazy. The author of the blog is such a cute soul... her life's so different from mine and I guess that is what makes it so interesting.
Can't wait for tomorrow to come! Be meeting my sweethearts for dinner and we'll be heading down to MOX's! Hmmm... maybe we can squeeze in a movie before MOX's. Yayy! I miss them so much!
Sheena msged last night to join her and Pearly at Sentosa since I'm having my break. But I couldn't as I'm having my.. yah.. and the idea of baking under the sun while having... repulses me. LOL... anys, its cancelled and maybe its a good thing. The sun isn't exactly bright enough today.
Good luck to Xav who'll be having her test later... poor dear didn't sleep a wink last night. *hugs*
Alright, time to go get ready. Boy I'm late late late!
No comments:
Post a Comment