Been enjoying the first two days of our break. Wooo... I guess I shouldn't be enjoying myself as there's plenty of work to do- there's feat. 1 to complete, feat. 2 outline to get done and I'm trying not to think about it cos it's giving my a major headache, web D and I haven't done a single thing for it. But well, I really needed the break. Oh btw, I just realised that for the first time in a year or two... my holidays or breaks are not spent being upset over someone and I'm not about to go about inflicting unwanted worries upon myself. For once, I'm not whining to my friends about someone and I'm able to devote myself to listening to them.
Shups and I were talking about some relationships being something like a melodrama everyday. Sometimes, maybe some people are bored... they seek the tiniest thing out to have a 'talk' with their other halves. I'm not trying to be evil, most of them are genuinely concerned about where everything is heading, I understand... but why does everything have to be an issue? A relationship should never be this way- it is extremely tiring... I think they shouldn't think too much, then maybe they will finally be happy with everyone. Ah well. I maybe I'll never understand cos I'm not in their shoes and will never want to be... my patience for what I view as inconsequential is very limited. I feel tired for those people stuck in that rut. Relationships are about knowing each other... but when every small detail is explored under a microscope... the person being scrutinised cannot be herself anymore. People are right to a certain extent when they say that ignorance is bliss. Reassurances are things that should not be given often- not that you should leave the other half insecure... but if you trust each other, reassurances should never be needed. Gifts and words should not be used to buy reassurance or maybe if you are the one needing that too much, it could be you who needs a change in priorities for you may be making the person who loves you dearly feel very tired and after a while, you no longer know why or how.
It's ironical but sometimes your intentions in giving are actually selfish.
It' something like being manipulative
Alright, enough of these rantings... just some of the things which bothers me a lot.
Shups and Ting came over yesterday and they are sweet enough to dare to eat my food, unlike *scoffs* my brother. Baked tomatoes, cooked scrambled eggs and made shepard's pie. I appreciate my dear friends for eating them and being so supportive in me wanting to open a restaurant- a dream that I told very few people but as time passes and as the idea gets stronger, I tell people that. =)
Feel like getting a license for driving something in secret- secret meaning everyone but my parents know.
No comments:
Post a Comment