Sunday, February 29, 2004
Argh... just got home and I'm seething. Was initially in a very good mood.. went out with my girlfriends and I got myself a top and a wallet, ate at this very nice shop at Killiney Road... was happy and contented. THEN my parents had to keep calling me and warning me against going home late... its terrible enough if a parent is menopausing... but when both of them are suffering from that syndrome, you get nothing but hell at its finest. Oh throw in my brother who added fuel to fire by reminding me that I promised to be home by 10 and you get the picture. MY blood pressure was so high that I ignored those remarks and concentrated on letting the pressure subside from dangerous to a mere high... if I said anything, I'm afraid I'll end up smashing something expensive.. something hard, something digital, something within my reach, something like my brother's new camcorder which was lying conveniently on the dining table.Trust me, never in my right mind will I ever promise to be home by 10. Anys, I contended with slamming the door as hard as I could- You see, I'm a firm believer in actions speaking louder than words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment