Have you ever gotten a whiff of The Body Shop's cocoa butter range? I just lurrveee the smell, it smells like *surprise surprise* chocolate! Yum! Alright, I think I'm acting a little deranged here, but when you're free, do head down to the nearest Body Shop and try it!
Had a cute dream last night. Dreamt that I was going to the zoo with Xav, Pearly, Sheena, Andre and Darr darr. No idea why but we were stuck in a grocery store buying snacks so I didn't get a free trip to the zoo in my dreams. Darn it. But it was still a good dream though. Everyone was happy.
Had another dream too... ahh nevermind. It's something terribly sweet, shall just keep it to myself.
Be going to Queensway with Darr and Xav later, can't wait... I need a dosage of my honey cup corn :D (with no salt and less butter of course) Pure indulgence and oh, my hot dog from ikea.
Sorry, I seem to be talking non-stop about food. That's the problem when your having hols and no one's at home to cook and you are too lazy to go out and buy. I shall just stay here and dream about food. Hungry man.
Alright, laterrrs~ Gotta go worry about Web D and Feat.1
Happy days! Bottoms up!
Btw, Shupz wants me to mention her in my posting. So... here you go! HeeHee
shuping says:
rem to mention me in ur blog
shuping says:
thks
you are my angel says:
...
shuping says:
.
shuping says:
REMEMBEr!
No comments:
Post a Comment