Saturday, January 10, 2004

Weekend has finally arrived! ;) Had a busy but good week... well, the beginning wasn't all that great cos I was told to stop liking X by a good friend. Was feeling down for the next 2 days and I'm glad to say I'm absolutely fine now. X will just be the person I liked. Besides, friends are always better.

Yesterday was great. Went to Shup's place after school and had the much-craved seafood fried rice, then headed down to ECP for Felicia's BBQ. Everything was very nice; the food, the people and the weather (as compared to last year's rain). Fel's waterpolo friends were very cute too! Eye candies. *grin*

Edward and Gwen came to look for Ting and later sent us to the bus stop. He's such a sweet guy. =) Took a slightly sad ride down what I'll call 'memory lane.' Went past some places that are best not seen until I feel nothing about everything. Reached town at midnight and I suddenly felt as though I needed to see Guss, popped over to her workplace to give her a hug and chat a little. Her hair's floppy now! So much like secondary school days. Lol... anyz, she made me feel better. Thanks Guss!

Took a long walk alone and then I had to bump into Jason. Wasn't very happy as I don't desire having my full name shouted at a crowded place. Nevertheless, I think I'm polite enough. *think PR* Plastered a smile on my face, made small talk and I was off again.

Btw, I'm quitting cigarettes. Still in quitting stage that is; I'll try my best not to smoke and cut down slowly. I've regained my previous thought that I should not pay money to kill my lungs. Besides, the prices are also getting too high- $8.50 after new year... tsk tsk. Blardee $#(@%(%*.

No comments: