Monday, January 05, 2004

Happy day~! Satisfied cravings for school food today. (god i sound so... whatever... actually missing school food). Had my fried rice and then my cavana chicken rice! (not one after another of cos!) hehe... they had a new cart selling jap pancakes and I had a cheese one :D POM was not bad, poetry and drama was not too bad either, except for the coming-infront-to-read-monologues part. Overall a great day, but after lessons, I was already planning to skip IS one of those mondays to go tanning... it goes without saying, my friends were not very amused... all of them started scolding me in the lift. With all of them surrounding me and scolding me with a chorus of 'Pearl ah... it's only the first day of sch and you are already thinking of skipping classes...' I felt quite overwhelmed and errr... small? To add on... errr... we weren't the only people in the lift. *coughs*

Knew what made my day even better? I've got 2 wonderful presents from Ting and Vijay! Ting got me a notebook (which i was planning to get cos i am in desperate need for some organization) and a cat photoframe with our group pic in it... too bad shupz wasn't in that pic... I'll probably draw a cartoon character holding my elbow or carmen's head to signify shupz! ;) Vijay.... he got me the Clay Aiken cd!! My Clay!! Just realised he's got such hairy hands! teehee! I feel so lucky! Thanks!! *grin grin* Got Shupz a necklace yesterday and the scene of her receiving the present was classic. I forgot what she said but I felt like strangling her and laughing at the same time.

Bugis yesterday was fun... got a top and bag. =) Met up with Shupz and gang and then had jap food for dinner with darr, xav and pq. Pq treated us to dinner! Went home with Xavie after that and we had a good talk on the way back. *hugs xav* Call me when you need company okie?

No comments: