I'd probably never want to eat at Crystal Jade for the next month or so... Ate at the Holland V branch for lunch with shups, ting, carmen, eunice, gerri and christine. We ate a hell lot, shopped ard and then rushed back for comm issues lect where we spent the next 1 1/2 hours watching funny advertisements, mtvs, the rjc lecturer incident (again) and the first few seconds of that taiwanese politician, Xu Mei feng's sex video. She's really very noisy in bed. ... tsk tsk... terrible terrible sleazy politicians. *shakes head*
Got my measly pay and made a last-min decision to treat my family. Went town and my brother decided on Crystal Jade. You can practically see my face go... :S *againnnn??* ordered quite a lot and we couldn't finish. The bill *coughs* ate up a fair bit of the pay followed by the bills. I hate bills! Looking back, I can't imagine how I could be so excited many years ago when my first bill came. I must've gone mad... either that or I have a closet sadistic streak for the first bill is the start of a lifetime of nightmares, decreased shopping trips... and everything bad. Tsk.
Public Relations from 3-5 later... wish there's a way where we can push the lesson forward. It's so annoying to have such late lessons especially when its the only lesson for the day. Sort of like a waste of the whole day isn't it? Speaking of waste... I think I'd better get back to work and complete my ITP report... managed to cough up 700 words on Monday morning... 800 words more... *snore* I can do it mannn!
First, I'll have to go forage for food. Hungry!
________ @ 2.20pm
Just finished bathing, still rotting at home and contemplating if I should go for lessons, or go meet Xav. lol... Terrible me.
No comments:
Post a Comment