Thursday, January 15, 2004

Got home not long ago... tired. Hate the weather... its soooooo hot! How I missed the time when I was still working a month ago when its wonderfully cold and rainy.

Had a most stressful video prod. lesson. Wanted to be the camera person but my the tutor picked me and Samuel as directors and for the first half, I did visual mixing and it was so tough. Couldn't make sense of all the buttons and was very flustered with the tutor going 'No Pearl! Background and key!' and listening for directions from Sam. After a while, we changed jobs and as director, it's also stressful... have to look out for so much things that when class ended after we did the whole process about 6 times, I was a little out of sorts. I was told to give the cues in a louder voice.... blah... this will last until we hand up the assignment in week 7. Actually... after doing visual mixing repeatedly, I actually got used to it though I'll still choose to do camera anytime. Argh...

Waiting for Xav to come over now and I have yet to complete my ITP report. Darr came over to stay last night and we watched the first 1/2 hour or so of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre before we chickened out. The show was so scary. I was quite terrified and didn't dare to watch. Laugh if you want to... I confess- I'm chicken. Decided to watch Pirates of the Caribbean as Darr hasn't watched it yet. Johnny Depp's such a good actor. Kept falling asleep despite Johnny Depp though... was just too tired.

Not exactly looking forward to school tmr. Lessons from 8-6 with only an hour break in between. Wish they'll do sth about the time table.

No comments: