Ah bah... overslept and here I am sitting in my room and swinging my feet as I type. Since I've already missed 3 hours of web design, should I skip lessons altogether and continue with my shopping or should I be a good girl and go for PR, Comm Issues and feature writing later? At any rate, I'll still have to go to school to hand up the ITP report. *grunts*
Went shopping with Xav, Candy and Bubbles yest ;) Got my dress! It's a little loose though, but I got it anyway since I'll probably be getting fat *hopefully* with the coming festivities. Fell in love with this top where it's colour is still a mystery. Bubbles insisted that it's dusty pink, Xav swore it was pink, me and darr the biatch thought it was purple. In the end, after much debate, we all came to the agreement that the top is indeed a 'dusty pink'- a few hours after I bought the top. Anys, I also realised that darr is a little colour-blind. Teased her quite a bit... bimbotism, colour-blindess... what's next, darr? *grin*
Hmmm... the next lesson starts at 12. How now brown cow? Shesh... there's not a day where I don't think about skipping school. I'm such a friggin lazy _______ (insert the name of preferred mammal.) Ok... time to redeem myself a little (for no reason) I DO want to attend the remaining lessons as I AM afraid of missing out too much. I admit I do not care much for web design but the rest... they are important. Anys, coincidentally... Shuping is not in school too, she's sick and has an mc and is now trying to psycho me to attend lessons with her later. I should really be ashamed of myself. *blushes guiltily* (... and attempts to hide my blusher in the drawer.)
No comments:
Post a Comment