Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Just woke up... and since my bro's occupying the bathroom, there's nothing I can do except to wait. HOpe he doesn't take too long. Feeling a little sick now- must be all that walking in the rain yesterday evening and later at night.

Went for Bubbles' bbq yesterday. Had it indoors since it was raining and the food was very nice. =) Too bad I didn't get to eat Xinen's cheese prawns though... *grin* Was a little embarassed at one point when Bubbles' mum kept smiling at me and then she walked towards me and said I looked familiar and if I was from the same sec school as Bubbles. Hmmm... I do you explain the term 'outside friend'? Anys, I just smiled and said I'm not. Luckily she didn't ask me if I'm her jc classmate. Feel a little paiseh that I'm not the cream-of-the-crop Rafflesian. *grin* Had a nice time painting each others' nails before eating and I must say... Sally Hanson's nude french manicure set isn't very good considering its price when compared with other brands... the consistency sucks. Tsk.

Anyway...

I saw an angel and fell in love with him.

No comments: