Saturday, January 24, 2004

Just got home and I'm so tired. But I guess I'd better blog some things before I fall into a comatose state... or rather... I want to blog it down incase I get too tired or lazy to do so later.

Had a very eventful 2nd day of the lunar new year. (not to mention lots of raindrops on my bare head) Lunch at the Raffles Town Club was as awful as I expected. The food sucked big time- just like the year before. Bleah... but its nice to see my 2 very adorable and handsome nephews though. They have such nice, big and dark eyes and long eye lashes! Well... they were quite naughty and hyper active- which is a big no-no to a child-hater like me... but somehow they were so funny with their antics that even someone like me couldn't help but feel affectionate towards them. They distracted me from the awful food and actually made everything seem more bearable.

Met up with Guss at Spins and Judy joined us after a while. Had lunch, caught the Jerry Yen movie (let me explain- i really do not like the sight of that F4 guy who looks like he's going to split his tiny shirts with his muscles each time he puffs himself up like a bird, and chinese movies never appealed to me as I knew they'll probably appear 2 mths later on vcds. since judy and guss had wanted to watch, i went along too) -->> ok i just realised that i sounded pretty defensive but i really meant every word even though i do not know who and for what reason am i explaining this. : D Anyway, the movie wasn't that bad... nothing to rave about but its ok, bearable. I seem to be using this word pretty often, ain't I? Well... Peter Pan's much much better, the little girl's so awfully pretty! She resembles Liv Tyler.

Headed for Borders where I vainly attempted to browse. The place was just too crowded. Ok, what else can we expect from one of the only few shops open in town?

Ting's house after that while we wait for Edward to pick us up to Gwen's house. Love Ting's room, its so nice and comfy.

...... to be continued. im just too tired.

No comments: