Thursday, January 01, 2004

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! !

Had a fantastic NY's eve at Esplanade... watched the fireworks with my loves and it was so beautiful! Felt so near... managed to film a short clip of the fireworks, hope I can load it up... not sure how to though. I think my filming skills need some polishing up, shouldn't have zoomed in so much. Went to Embargo after that and it was CROWDED. Got a seat only like after half an hour.

Chatted loads while waiting for Dom who came at 3 to look for xav after her mahjong session despite her torn muscle. Awww... so sweet! ;) Then Pearly, Melly and Sheena came down at 4. Gosh. 4. Lol... proceeded to join the crowd to watch the first sunrise of 2004. Was so tired by then that we were half dead by sunrise. Sad to say that sunrise wasn't as breath-taking as I expected. Maybe cos the sun doesn't exactly rise from the water. Was preoccuppied with some stuff too, wished I had a pen and paper to jot down sth. Ah well.

Darr stayed over and we woke up at 4+. Had a weird lunch of beehoon, porridge and apple slurpee. =) I love apple slurpee! Feeling hungry again. My appetite is coming back! =) Save for certain periods of anxiety attacks (when u suddenly feel cold, breathless and feel as though u have a million butterflies in ur stomach even though nothing is happening.), I'm eating a lot. Shuping'll be so pleased. ;)

No comments: